Promoting the community benefits of sustainable seafood
The Supporting Seafood Future (SSF) grants program aims to build the marketing and promotion capability of the NSW seafood industry.
This program will increase people’s awareness of seafood, consumption, its economic value, as well improving the cohesion and capability of the NSW seafood industry.
The campaign provides opportunities to:
- increase sales for a broader range of NSW seafood
- increase the contribution of seafood to local and regional economic growth
- increase social awareness of the seafood community
- build marketing and promotion capability in seafood businesses.
- November 2019 – Delicious seafood recipes from the Sydney Fish Market
- April 2019 – $500,000 boost to put spotlight on NSW seafood
- December 2018 – Professional Fishermen’s Association newsletter December 2018
NSW Department of Primary Industries (DPI)
NSW Commercial Fishing Industry, NSW Aquaculture Industry and NSW Seafood Industry
To find out more, contact:
Page last updated/reviewed: 23 Jun 2020