The “Eat more NSW seafood 2021” grants program, supported by funding from the Marine Estate Management Strategy, is designed to build the marketing and promotion capability within seafood businesses through small-scale and large-scale grants.
This program will increase people’s awareness of seafood consumption, its economic value, as well improving the cohesion and capability of the NSW seafood industry.
Strategic objectives of the campaign are to:
- promote the sustainability and quality of NSW seafood
- promote the health benefits of seafood consumption
- increase consumer purchasing options across a broader range of seafood products
- educate consumers and the community about the important of sustainable fishing and aquaculture, and how they can help achieve this through their seafood purchasing choices
- increase awareness of the economic contribution made by NSW seafood production to local and regional communities
- build support for NSW commercial fishing and aquaculture.
Questions about the program can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org including queries about eligibility and the application process.
Read more marine estate news.