Water quality working group
Many NSW government agencies have a role in managing water quality in NSW marine and coastal waters.
The water quality working group is a forum for agencies to share information and progress on projects to improve water quality and reduce litter.
The group meets four to six times a year.
Local government areas - Statewide
- Department of Planning and Environment – Environment, Energy and Science
- Department of Planning and Environment – Planning and Assessment
- Department of Planning and Environment – Water
- Department of Primary Industries – Fisheries
- Department of Primary Industries – Agriculture
- Transport for NSW
- Local Land Service
- Sydney Water
- Office of Local Government
- Greater Sydney Commission